Aug 25, 2011

Back to Blogging

Now that I finally have some free time again I will be able to start blogging regularly.

In the last two days I have been working on this portrait. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it within a respectable period of time. I'm working on timing myself to see just how long it takes to actually complete a painting.

Anyway this is mostly just dead colored, even though it is a more detailed dead color than I would otherwise have done. In the next painting I will limit it to just the major planes of the face. Only the forehead and the nose have been "first painted".

If you have any questions or comments let me know. I'll be much more active in the next few months with my blogging.

Rob, do you have any questions or comments? Also you should send me that portrait of your bother, I'd like to see it.


Unnamed Portrait, note: Color not accurate

No comments:

Post a Comment